Thursday, May 12, 2016

Individual Reflection - Ahmet Berke AKBULUT

As we come towards the end of the project it is time to reflect on the knowledge, skills and qualities that you have learned and also those you already had but have developed further. Since the start of the project you have had the opportunity to become an expert in the area you researched. You have also had the opportunity learn, develop and display hard skills and soft skills and qualities all of which were needed to successfully complete the project.



Questions;

1) Skill, quality, knowledge learned or developed.
2) What can you do (better) now that you couldn’t do before the project?
3) How did the Project help you develop this skill, quality or knowledge?
4) How can you use this in the future as a student and in your Professional career?

Individual Answers 

1) In my opinion, I learn about how project and poster are made and improved.
2) We, who are group members, should more communicate each others. Some periods our communication is deficient.
3) This project helps me how I present our presentation and how I prepare it.
4) I will use information which I learnt in the lectures and professional career. Because, I learnt to work as a team. 

  






No comments:

Post a Comment